Laser leads to less risky cataract surgery
“The amazing thing about being alive today is that technology lets us achieve things in cataract surgery we wouldn't have even dreamed about five years ago,” says Dr. Andrew Shatz, medical director at the SightTrust Eye Institute in Sunrise. Available …
Read more on MiamiHerald.com
No clean water despite voting Uggah for six terms
We want our readers to be responsible while commenting and to consider how their views could be received by others. Please be polite and do not use swear words or crude or sexual language or defamatory words. FMT also holds the right to remove …
Read more on Free Malaysia Today
Pope compares preparation for heaven to cataract surgery – Patheos
Think of those who are suffering from cataracts and have to undergo an operation to remove them: they can still see, but after surgery what do they all say? 'I never thought you could see so well without glasses!'. Our eyes, the eyes of our soul they …
Read more on Patheos (blog)
- what do u think about the Lasic Laser surgery for eyes to remove the specticle.. i?
- CATARACT SURGEY – I am scheduled for cataract surgery on Dec 3 and am SCARED! I’m 46 (see below for more)?
- Q&A: How can you remove a cataract without having to undergo surgery?
- Weighing up laser eye surgery against wearing contact lenses
- Callahan Eye Hospital adds laser technology to cataract surgery